WHO AND WHERE
since 2002 until December 2019 ‘La Casa per Ferie Notre Dame’ was managed by the Minime Oblate del Cuore Immacolato di Maria who own the property.
Since 1st January 2020 the Sisters decided to give control of the management to Società cooperativa NON SOLO LAVORO that follows their styles and goals.
The Casa per ferie Nostre Dame du Mont Blanc welcomes:
- groups of families from churches, sports, agencies or associations affiliated with Società Cooperative for a holiday stay of relax or prayer
- the project ‘R-estate’ includes summer activities for kids of the educational community of Centro Mamma Rita, Scuola Margherita Tonioli in Monza, Scuola Amelia Pierucci in Loano where the kids will be allowed to play freely along with structured games, sports, laboratories and a variety of experiences in the mountains.
HOW TO REACH US
- motorway A5 Torino-Aosta, exit: Courmayeur sud
- Courmayeur can be easily reached by bus from Milan or Genoa
- However trains will only get you to Aosta.
The Casa per le ferie NOTRE DAME DU Mont Blanc is situated in the lovely village of Dolonne, Courmayeur, next to the forest that takes you to Prè-Saint Didier, Col d’Arp and Chercrouit. Facilities are easily reached from the house. A few Km away by car you can reach the Prè Saint Didier Spa, but in summer you could follow an easy hour long path through the forest that will take you there directly. The house has a garden with a small football pitch, bicycle lane for kids, swings and slides. Inside you can find a canteen with a big TV, Wifi in all the rooms and communal areas, TV and speakers in the communal areas, a cafe for breakfast with a bar and TV and a small church for individual or group prayer. The house has 10 rooms, 10 bathrooms and can host 24 people. It does not have a lift.